About the Role
1. Prepares trays; assist as needed and governed by Dentist or lead DAII.
2. Seating and Prepare patients for treatment;
3. Sterilize / autoclave instruments ; clean treatment rooms and prepare for next patient
4. Assist dentist during oral exam and treatment;
5. Maintain dental instruments and equipment;
6. Assist dental hygienist and clerk when necessary and feasible;
7. Maintain clinical supply inventory;
8. Maintain clinical areas with proper infection control procedures;
9. Maintain dark room;
10. Assist DAII as needed in patient flow and set up.
X-Ray Certification (Required)
BLS Certification (Required)
About the Company
Stedman-Wade Health Services, Inc. (SWHS) has been Joint Commission accredited since 2000. SWHS provides medical, dental and integrated behavioral health care services. We are also a Patient Centered Medical Home accredited by the National Committee for Quality Assurance. We provide excellent primary and preventive comprehensive care to our patients.
SWHS has served the residents of Cumberland County and surrounding areas since September 1980. We have 4 locations in Fayetteville (2), Stedman (1) and Wade (1).
To learn more about our organization, please visit the website at: www.swhs-nc.org